Recently, the images of the upcoming Olympus PEN-F camera leaked on the web. Since, it has already registered at Taiwan’s certification authority NCC (National Communications Commission).
Now the full specifications of the upcoming Olympus PEN-F camera leaked online:
- New 20MP Live MOS sensor
- 50MP high resolution mode
- 5-axis camera shakes correction. Correction effect five stages (CIPA)
- Creative dial: direct access to four functions
- EVF is 2.36 million dot organic EL (S-OVF mode to extend the dynamic range)
- Mechanical shutter: 60 – 1/8000 seconds
- The electronic front curtain shutter (anti-shock mode): 60 – 1/320 seconds
- Electronic shutter (silent mode): 60 – 1/16000 seconds
- Video full HD60p
- Interval Shooting
- 4K time-lapse movie
- Continuous shooting: 10 fps (5 fps with AF tracking)
- Wi-Fi built-in
- Remote control via smartphone
- 3 inches 1.03 million dots swivel LCD monitor
- AF tracking pad: EVF is capable of moving the AF point in the touch panel when in use
- Media: SDHC / SDXC (UHS-II compatible)
- External flash FL-LM3 included (?): guide number 9.1, bounce possible
- ISO range: 200-25,600 (LOW: ISO 80)
It is expected that it will be available in black and silver.
Price is £999 for the body only, £1,099 for the 14-42mm EZ lens kit and £1,199 for the 17mm f/1.8 lens kit
The camera will be official announced on 27th January, 2016.
Proceed with us for more information.