Now the company unveiled the announcement date as well as the cost of the camera.
It is expected that the Japanese users will get the T¥215,000 ($1,800).
The users can get the detailed and confirmed information within few hours just after its announcement.
The full specification of the upcoming Fujifilm X-Pro2:-
- 3MP X-Trans CMOS III sensor
- Image processing engine X Processor Pro
- Faster AF, low noise, excellent color reproduction
- Advanced hybrid viewfinder with magnification automatic switching function
- The fastest shutter mechanical shutter is 1/8000 seconds (electronic shutter is 1/32000 seconds)
- Flash synch speed: 1/250 sec
- Intelligent hybrid phase difference AF with 273 points
- Lightweight magnesium alloy body. Dust and water proof
- 3″ LCD monitor with 1.62 million dots
- Dual SD cards slot (UHS-II compatible)
- ISO range: 200-12,800
- 16 film simulation modes (incl. new ACROS mode)
- New menu (customizable “my menu” function)
- Lossless compression 14bit RAW
- Wi-Fi remote shooting
- Exposure compensation +/- 5
- Interval shooting
- Video full HD 60fps
- 13 creative filters
- NP-126W battery capable of 350 shots
There is also expectation that Fuji will also announce some of the products with rumored cost as mentioned (including tax):
- Fuji X-Pro2 camera: ¥215,000 (around $1,800)
- Fuji XF 100-400mm f/4.5-5.6 R LR OIS WR lens: ¥242,000 (around $2,000)
- Fuji X70 camera:¥96,000 yen (around $800)
- Fuji VF-X21 external optical viewfinder for the X70: ¥23,000 (around $200)
- Fuji XP90 camera: ¥30,000 yen (around $250)
- Expect US pricing to be lower.
Continue with us for more information.