Hence according to NikonRumors, the company has decided to manufacture 90% of its XQD version, so the users have to wait few more days for its CF version.
The specification of the Nikon D5:-
- 8MP FX-Format CMOS Sensor
- EXPEED 5 Image Processor
- 2″ 2.36m-Dot Touchscreen LCD Monitor
- 4K UHD Video Recording at 30 fps
- Multi-CAM 20K 153-Point AF System
- Native ISO 102400, Extend to ISO 3280000
- 12 fps Shooting for 200 Shots with AE/AF
- 180k-Pixel RGB Sensor and Group Area AF
- 14-Bit Raw Files and 12-Bit Raw S Format
- 1000 Base-T Gigabit Wired LAN Support
The company has offered to exchange a double memory card slot unit after purchase at Nikon service facilities with charges applies.
The shipment of the CF version will be started on March, 2016.
Proceed with us for more information.