As we know the upcoming Nikon D5 full frame DSLR camera which is expected to be the first DSLR that offers 4K video recording. Nikon D5 will sport 20.7MP FX sensor. The company also claimed that the upcoming, Nikon D5 will have “killer AF” system, which is superior compare to other camera present in the market. It will also have 153 AF points. D5 could have 102400 native ISO range, which will help the users to capture the images even in dim light situations without any noise production.
Nikon will soon announce the D5. D5 of the specs are as follows:-
– Body two types of D5 (XQD-Type) and D5 (CF-Type)
– Effectiveness of the newly developed 20.82 million pixel CMOS sensor
– Image processing engine EXPEED5.4K videos correspondence
– AF 153 points. 99-point cross sensor. F8 corresponding 15 points
– Continuous shooting (continuous shooting up to 200 frames in 14bit lossless compression RAW) 12 frames / sec in the AF / AE tracking
– Continuous shooting speed at the time of the mirror up to 14 frames / sec (AE / AF fixed)
– Regular sensitivity highest ISO102400. Extended sensitivity is highest in Hi5 ISO3280000
– 3.2-inch 2.36 million dot LCD monitor. Touch panel
– Card slot D5 (XQD-Type) is double XQD. D5 (CF-Type) Double CF
– Shutter speed 30 seconds to 1/8000 sec
– Finder field of view 100% (FX). Magnification 0.72 times
– SuperSpeed USB (USB3.0 Micro-B terminal)
– Battery EN-EL18a
– The weight is the battery and the media included, D5 (XQD-Type) is 1405g. D5 (CF-Type) is 1415g
– Released in Date March 2016
Now the upcoming Nikon D5 full frame DSLR camera Nikon pre –maturely leaked on Nikon New Zealand’s Facebook Page along with several product pictures and sample images and confirmed its announcement at CES 2016.
Proceed with us for more information.