As we know a couple of mirrorless cameras Fujifilm X-E2S and Fujifilm X-Pro2 already registered at the Taiwanese National Communications Commission.
Hence, the presence of both the cameras at TNCC was the early indication of their announcement.
Now Digicame-Info released the full specifications of the upcoming Fujifilm X-Pro2 mirrorless camera.
The full specification of the upcoming Fujifilm X-Pro2 (translated by Google):-
- 24.3MP X-Trans CMOS III sensor
- Image processing engine X Processor Pro
- Faster AF, low noise, excellent color reproduction
- Advanced hybrid viewfinder with magnification automatic switching function
- The fastest shutter mechanical shutter is 1/8000 seconds (electronic shutter is 1/32000 seconds)
- Flash synch speed: 1/250 sec
- Intelligent hybrid phase difference AF with 273 points
- Lightweight magnesium alloy body. Dust and water proof
- 3″ LCD monitor with 1.62 million dots
- Dual SD cards slot (UHS-II compatible)
- ISO range: 200-12,800
- 16 film simulation modes (incl. new ACROS mode)
- New menu (customizable “my menu” function)
- Lossless compression 14bit RAW
- Wi-Fi remote shooting
- Exposure compensation +/- 5
- Interval shooting
- Video full HD 60fps
- 13 creative filters
- NP-126W battery capable of 350 shots
From the specification we can see that the upcoming Fujifilm X-E2S is superior to its predecessor Fujifilm X-Pro1. It has large and advanced 24.3MP X-Trans CMOS III sensor compare to 16.3MP APS-C X-Trans CMOS Sensor of its predecessor X-Pro1, also its Image processing engine X Processor Pro based on high-tech comparative to conventional to EXR Image Processor.
It will also come with Intelligent hybrid phase difference AF with 273 points which will be superior to its predecessor, which comes with TTL Contrast-Detection Autofocus.
Hence its 273 Phase AF points will help the Fujifilm X-Pro2 users to capture the fast action images very quick and smooth even in worst lighting condition.
It is expected that it will be announced mid-January, 2016.
Proceed with us for more information.