Recently both the mirrorless cameras Fujifilm X-E2S and Fujifilm X-Pro2 already registered at the Taiwanese National Communications Commission. Hence after registration, our expectation for its early announcement raised.
Now the detailed specification of the upcoming Fujifilm X-E2S leaked via Digicame:-
- 16MP APS-C X-Trans CMOS II sensor
- Image processing engine EXR Processor II
- Intelligent hybrid AF that the moving object tracking performance improved significantly
- EVF is 2.36 million dot organic EL. Magnification 062 times. Time lag is 0.005 seconds
- Silent electronic shutter of the fastest 1/32000 seconds
- Remote control shooting
- Improved grip
- weighs 350 grams
- Video Full HD 60fps
- In continuous shooting AF tracking 7 frames / sec.
- Five types of auto bracketing mode
- Eight of the advanced filter
- 11 types including the classic chrome of the film simulation mode
- Digital split image, focus peaking
- Pop-up flash
- Than the intuitive longer and GUI
- Interval for time-lapse photography timer
- ISO sensitivity up to 51200
- Exposure compensation +/- 3EV
- The battery is NP-W126. The number of remaining shots is 350 sheets
The one thing we should remember that it will come with the similar 16MP APS-C X-Trans CMOS II sensor and Image processor EXR Processor II as of its predecessor Fujifilm X-E2, which was launched about two years ago.
Also if we believe on such specification than it will definitely a great shock for those users who were waiting for more impressive features in Fujifilm X-E2S.
Since the upcoming Fujifilm X-E2S will come with a different body design with similar specification as Fujifilm X-E2.So, it will definitely a tough for Fujifilm X-E2S to show its presence powerfully in presence of its rivals in coming days.
It is expected that it will be arrived in the mid-January, 2016.
Proceed with us for more information.