We received lots of rumors , related to the upcoming E-mount APS-C mirrorless camera Sony a6100.
As the Sony delayed the announcement of long awaited camera, we are coming with a series of rumored information till date.
Now according to the recent rumors, the upcoming Sony a6100 will sport 36 megapixel APS-C sensor.
According to the previous rumor, the rumored specifications of the upcoming mirrorless camera Sony a6100 will include:-
- In sensor HDR function including video for dynamic range up to 15.5EVs
- 196 phase detect auto focus points
- Blazing 16fps continuous autofocus burst rate
- Unlimited 4k video recording
- Refined pop out XGA OLED Tru-Finder
- 180 degree tilting 2.36M Dot LCD monitor
- Weather-Resistant Magnesium Alloy Body
- Kit lens is improved 16-50mm zoom lens
The company has not declared its announcement date, but it is expected that the shipment of the camera will be started in March, 2016.
Proceed with us for more information.