Hence in this regard the company released some additional information related to the lens via web.
It is expected that the upcoming Tokina lens will be available for the Canon and Nikon Mount.
The users will get its Canon version on 5th February, 2016 and the lens for Nikon version will be available on March 2016.
The other details of the lens:-
- Lens design: 13 elements in 11 groups
- High-precision, low-dispersion aspherical element
- One-touch focus clutch
- Filter diameter: 82mm
- A minimum focusing distance: 0.28m
- Maximum magnification: 1:8.36
- Inner focus
- Nine aperture blades
- Total length: 106.0mm
- Maximum diameter: 89mm
- Weight: 735 g
- Available for Canon and Nikon Mount
The Tokina AT-X SD 14-20mm f/2 PRO IF PRO DX lens will be available in Japan at ¥129,600 including tax ($1,000), and the US users will get the device in lower price .
Proceed with us for more information.