We always keep our eyes open on the new rumors coming over the web about the Canon EOS-1D X Mark II. This new upcoming 1D X Mark II rumored to feature a new AF system, that will include self learning mode for AI servo and camera could be able to record high quality 4K @ 60fps, 120fps @ 1080p. If the rumor is true then IDX mark II is going to become first Canon DSLR to record 4k Videos and hence we do believe that this upcoming camera will replace both EOS-1D X and EOS-1D C.
- Meant to replace both the EOS-1D X and EOS-1D C
- Max video frame rate: 4K @ 60fps, 120fps @ 1080p
- Touch panel for AF point selection
- Much talked about new sensor technology
- A “learning mode” for AI Servo
- Completely new autofocus system
- GPS built-in (no mention of Wifi)
New LCD screen type/technology
In the end, these are just rumors but be sure, we will not let you to miss any even a little piece of information related to Canon EOS-1D X Mark II.