Northlight Images has suggested the name of the stuffs that are rumored to be announced in 2016. But Canon has one a new Pro Level mirrorless camera to announce in 2016, which is after the announcement of EOS M3 successor.
Speculation is that a new full frame EOS 6D Mark II camera will be announced at Photokina in 2016. EOS-1D X and EOS 5D Mark IV may also be announced before the September 2016.
Here are the stuffs…
- Pro Level Mirrorless Camera (and more)
- Expanding the EF-M system
- First ConnectedCamera device
- New technology sensor (APS-C)
- Built in EEVF viewfinder
- Pro level AF performance
- Best in class video capability
- Pro build quality with enhanced ergonomics
- Wider support for the EF lens family
There are also two new EF-M prime lenses to be announced in the first q1 of 2016
- EF-M 15mm f/2 STM
- EF-M 35mm f/1.8 STM