Finally, we have got the rumored specifications of the upcoming entry-level EOS M10 camera that recently surfaced over the web. EOS M 10 camera could employ a complete new 18MP sensor and also features Hybrid CMOS AF III. The other new thing about this Canon EOS M10 is that it is to join a new mirrorless line-up by Canon.
The specs are in little brief:
- 18MP APS-C sensor
- Size 108 x 66.6 x 35mm
- Weight 301g
- 3″ monitor with 1.04M pixels
- Hybrid CMOS AF III with face recognition and tracking
- Comes as kit with the EF-M 15-45mm IS STM lens
- Comes as double kit with the EF-M 15-45mm IS STM and EF-M 55-200mm
- Approximately same size as EOS M2
The price for the double kit will be $849.99, the EF-M 15-45mm IS STM will sell at $299.99.