The Nikon D610 features 24.3MP FX-Format CMOS Sensor and EXPEED 3 Image Processor on the other hand Canon EOS 6D features 20.2MP Full-Frame CMOS Sensor and DIGIC 5+ Image Processor, take a look at the Major Specification Below.
Nikon D610 Major Features
- 24.3MP FX-Format CMOS Sensor
- EXPEED 3 Image Processor
- 3.2″ 921k-Dot LCD Monitor
- Full HD 1080p Video Recording at 30 fps
- External Mic and Headphone Inputs
- Continuous Shooting up to 6 fps
- Expandable Sensitivity to ISO 25600
- Multi-CAM 4800 AF Sensor with 39 Points
- Built-In Flash with Commander Mode
Canon EOS 6D Major Features
- 20.2MP Full-Frame CMOS Sensor
- 3.0″ Clear View High Resolution LCD
- DIGIC 5+ Image Processor
- Built-In Wi-Fi and GPS Connectivity
- Full HD 1080p with Manual Controls
- 11-Point AF with Center Cross-Type Point
- 63-Zone Dual Layer Metering Sensor
- Extended ISO Range of 50-102400
- Up to 4.5 Full Resolution FPS
- Built-In HDR and Multiple Exposure Modes
Nikon D610 vs. Canon EOS 6D Specification Comparison Table.
Megapixel: The Nikon D610 features more resolution compared to Canon EOS 6D, so you will get large printouts and you can also re-compose /crop your images after shooting.
More AF Points: Nikon D610 Fast Hybrid AF system uses both a 39-point phase-detection system and 11-point contrast-detection system, hence Nikon D610 will do more quick and precise AF than Canon EOS 6D.
Better low light performance: High ISO test of Canon EOS 6D and Nikon D610, both camera have amazing ISO range due to the presence of full frame sensor inside them.
Top Continuous shooting speed: Nikon D610 features faster burst mode when compared to Canon EOS 6D.
Better Video Mode: Nikon D610 features full HD video recoding @ 30, 25, and 24 fps frame rate. HD video recoding @ 60 fps, 50 fps, 30 fps, 25 fps.
Supported formats Nikon D610 supperts standard recoding format MPEG-4 AVC/H.264. Movie Maximum recording time 20 minutes at highest quality,29 minutes 59 seconds at normal quality
Other Video Feature of Nikon D610
- external microphone input
- An HDMI output
- HD playback of video
- uncompressed recording of HD video (optional external recorder)
- multi-area full HD D-Movie
- FX or DX recording
Canon EOS 6D Features full HD video recoding @ 30p, 24p, 25p fps frame rate. HD video recoding @ 60p, 50p; 480/60p, 50p fps frame rate.
Supported formats Canon EOS 6D supperts standard recoding format H.264/MPEG-4 AVC codec. Additionally, an external stereo microphone can be used.
Other Video Feature of Canon EOS 6D
- manually adjust your exposure settings
- audio levels
- aperture and shutter speed variables
- 64-level volume control
- stereo microphone
- 3.5mm microphone terminal
Display: Canon EOS 6D features bigger and high resolution display compared to Nikon D610.
Or Canon EOS 6D features 1,04,000 on the other hand Nikon D610 have 9,21,000, so we get more flexibility while composing our shot with Canon EOS 6D.
Battery Life (CIPA): Nikon D610 battery rating is 900 shots and other hand Canon EOS 6D 950 shots. According to CIPA.
Dimensions: Canon EOS 6D is smaller than Nikon D610.
Weight: Canon EOS 6D lighter than Nikon D610.
High ISO Test Between Nikon D610 vs. Canon EOS 6D
Verdict- Saying better to one camera will not be a good solution so, as per ISO test we decide Canon 6D a better camera to pick.