As we know Leica S Typ 007 is a medium format DSLR which is now supported by a 37.5MP 30 x 45mm CMOS sensor and Maestro II image processor to produce impressive image quality with proper sharpness and clarity.
It is expected that the Leica S Typ 007 camera will be available from 31st August, 2015 and Leica has officially decided to cut the price up to $8,000.
Now the users of US will get the camera at $16,900 and it will be available in European country at £12,900/€15,000. The shipping will be start in September, 2015.
The specification of the Leica S Typ 007 is as follows:-
- 37.5MP 30 x 45mm CMOS Sensor
- Maestro II Image Processor
- No Optical Low-Pass Filter
- 3.0″ 921.6k-Dot LCD Monitor
- Pentaprism 0.87x-Mag. Optical Viewfinder
- 4K Video at 24 fps, 4:2:2 Color
- Up to 3.5 fps Shooting, ISO 6400
- DNG File Format, 16-Bit Color Depth
- Built-In Wi-Fi and GPS Connectivity
- Weather-Sealed Magnesium Alloy Body
However the sensor specification of the camera look bit inferior on-front of Pentax 645Z camera.