The news isn’t looking good for those who have been waiting for the upcoming Canon EOS-1D X Mark II, because a delay occurred in its announcement and the new expecting date may be in early or mid 2016. But no need to be more upset, we’ve brought some more and fresh specs of the Canon EOS-1D X Mark II. A verified 24MP full frame sensor can do something special for your images.
Check the details of specs.
- Updated rumored specs of Canon EOS-1D X Mark II:
- 24MP full frame sensor made by Canon
- 14 fps in RAW + JPEG mode
- New autofocus system with more crosstype AF points
- “New technology” in the viewfinder display
- New battery to reduce the weight of camera
- Large LCD screen OLED Display?
- New 2 DIGIC processors (DIGIC 7)
- Massive improvement on Dynamic Range, more stops than any other DSLR camera in the world.
We will update you soon as we get any new information.