It’s also a latest rumor that Canon EOS Rebel SL2 DSLR camera will be announced on August 14th 2015, but the most important point is the Canon 1D X Mark II is currently in the lab for testing and the rumor is that OLED display may be implemented into the design of this cameras may be the top display, or main LCD, or both. The AF system prepared for Canon EOS -1D X Mark II is complete new and more AF points will be of crosstype.
The rumored updated versions of this Canon EOS-1D X Mark II are:
- Sensor resolution – not confirmed yet may vary between 18 to 24 MP Sensor
- New autofocus system with more crosstype AF points
- “New technology” in the viewfinder display
- New battery to reduce the weight of camera
- May be Large LCD screen OLED Display
- New 2 DIGIC processors (DIGIC 7)