The Nikon D7200 features 24.1MP DX-format CMOS Sensor and EXPEED 4 Image Processing Engine on the other hand Canon EOS 70D features 20.2MP APS-C CMOS Sensor and DIGIC 5+ Image Processor, takes a look at the Major Specification Below.
Nikon D7200 Major Features
- 1MP DX-format CMOS Sensor
- EXPEED 4 Image Processing Engine
- No Optical Low-Pass Filter
- 1080p Full HD Video Capture
- Optical Viewfinder with OLED Display
- 6 fps Up to 100 Shots at Full Resolution
- 51-point AF with 15 Cross-type Sensors
Canon EOS 70D Major Features
- 2MP APS-C CMOS Sensor
- DIGIC 5+ Image Processor
- Dual Pixel CMOS AF with Live View
- 0″ 1,040k-Dot Vari-Angle Touch screen
- Full HD 1080p Video with Movie Servo AF
- Built-In Wireless Connectivity
- 19-Point All Cross-Type AF System
- Continuous Shooting Rate Up to 7 fps
- ISO 100-12800 (Expandable to ISO 25600)
- Scene Intelligent Auto Mode
Nikon D7200 vs. Canon EOS 70D Specification Comparison Table.
Megapixel: Nikon D7200 has more resolution than Canon EOS 70D, but having more resolution will not improve the image quality so a strong sensor is also included in order to get much sharper and clean images and also allowed this camera to work better in low light conditions, more color depth and increased dynamic range.
Low pass filter – Nikon D7200 built without low-pass filter and Canon EOS 70D have, due to the absence of low-pass filter the Nikon D7200 will show sharp images when compared to Canon EOS 70D, the difference is clearly visible when images of same subject viewed at 100%.
AF Points: The 51 point of AF has been defined in Nikon D7200 with 15 cross type can beautifully track the subjects with each accuracy but you can find only 19 point of AF.
Better low light performance – The Nikon D7200 have more ISO range compared to Canon EOS 70D that can command your camera to play well while freezing the subjects, The Standard ISO range of Nikon D7200 is 100-51200, on the other hand Canon EOS 70D standard ISO range is 100-12800 and expandable ISO range is 100-25600.
Top Continuous shooting speed: Canon EOS 70D features fast shooting speed (7fps vs. 6fps) compared to Nikon D7200 that enable this camera to capture every actions of the subjects.
Video: Both camera full HD video recording. But Nikon D7200@60fps and Canon EOS 70D@29.97fps.
High ISO Test Between Nikon D7200 vs. Canon EOS 70D
Verdict- Nikon D7200 remains the better and can provide you most better results as compared to Canon EOS 70D.
Buy Nikon D7200 from Amazon
Buy Canon EOS 70D from Amazon