According to Digicame-info (a Japanese website) the Sony Alpha a7 II will be launched soon. The Alpha A7II is said to be the successor of the A7. The Sony A7 II will feature camera shake correction with 5 axis body and embodies a 3.0” 1.23 million DOT LCD display.
Here are the rumored specs:
- 5-axis body within the camera shake correction is mounted
- 3 inch, 1.23 million dot LCD monitor
- The shape and position of the grip of the shutter button is changed
- Vertical position grip VG-C2EM of α7II dedicated also to be announced
- The battery pack NP-FW50 is to grip two can be mounted
Please Like the Sony A7 II Page at Facebook to grab all the latest updates