While all are eagerly waiting for the products coming in the CP+ show, some top notch camera manufacturing companies are ready to surprise its customers with some amazing products before the cp+ show itself.
- Sony: lenses that have been revealed at Photokina, Pro e-mount FF (confirmed), an APS-C E mount (rumored).
- Olympus: E-M6 (100%), 7-14mm PRO lens (rumored).
- Panasonic: 30mm f/2.8 macro (rumored).
- Samsung: NX400 with NX1 sensor (confirmed).
- Fuji: It’s not sure, what’s coming from their side but they have already said “something big is coming”.
All the above mention products are to be launched in either January or February 2015.
list created by mirrorlessrumors.com
Like the Olympus E-M6 page at facebook to get all the latest updates and rumors