The name remains unknown of the new fullframe mirrorless alpha camera that is to be announced by Sony before the CP+ Show 2015. The camera is said to feature an E-mount as in the A7 series. According to SAR this new camera could be the protracted rumored A9 or A9R.
Below are top rumored features:
- Complete a new image sensor.
- High Megapixel, could even more than Sony A7R.
- Same autofocus system as Sony A6000.
- Aim to PRO market, to compete with 5D Mark III and Nikon D810.
- New FE lenses also to be announced.