In the same event (somewhere) one of the Fuji representatives told to that the Fujifilm X-pro2 will be announced in first half of 2015. The representative also confirmed us that Fujifilm is currently working hard to develop HSS flash for its cameras.
However we can’t be very sure for what the representative said as in past also some of the information given by the representatives have been proven false.
Fujifilm X-PRO2 rumored specs list:
- Sensor: It will feature the APS-C sensor for better quality images even in the low lightning conditions. Due to its large sized pixels APS-C sensor uses more light while creating the images, therefore the quality of image delivered is apparently high with great detail.
- Megapixel: It will have 16+ megapixels which ensures that the images produced won’t get distorted while processing and cropping.
- Display: though the LCD size and quality is not available it is sure that it will have a tilting display for shooting at lower angles.
- WI-FI: Fujifilm X-pro2 will feature WI-FI connectivity in order to make image sharing with other devices easy.
- Price: It would be priced 20%-30% higher than that of Fujifilm X-T1.