According to rumors surfaced over the Web Canon will soon announce the 1″ sensor based compact camera and it will compete against the recently announced Sony RX100 M3 camera
Canon is almost ready to announce the Canon 7D Mark II camera, the rumored specification is listed below suggest that camera will feature a 20.2 MP sensor …however other sources suggest that the
A quick update on the latest 2014 Photokina Canon rumors:
- Development announcement for a Canon EF 800 f/5.6L IS II lens (may not happened at Photokina)
- New 24mm pancake lens (probably f/2.8)
- New PowerShot compact camera with 1″ sensor
Canon EOS 7D Mark II DSLR camera, here are the rumored specifications:
- Kit lenses: 18-135 IS STM and 15-85 IS STM (This would be a new lens)
- CF, UDMA mode 7 + SD, UHS-I
- No GPS or WiFi
- Fixed LCD, with no touch function.
- 20.2MP “Fine Detail” CMOS Sensor (I want more information on this)
- Dual Pixel CMOS AF
- Dual DIGIC 6 Processors
- 65 AF points “All Cross-type”. Dual cross on the center point.
- ISO 100-12800, ISO Boost mode 25600 and 51200
- 1080p/720p both get 60fps
- Servo AF for video shooting.
- Anti-flicker mode, eliminates flickers under flickering lights (e.g. fluorescent lamps).
- Spot metering size 1.8%
- Built-in flash with radio trigger function.
- Mic and headphones connectors
- Can sync time between 7D II cameras.
- Lens electronic MF
- About 100% coverage OVF
- We’re not 100% sure about GPS, we think the camera may actually have it.
- We mentioned radio triggering with the popup flash, but that may have been a mistake.
- “Fine Detail CMOS Sensor” is standard Canon language for Canon sensors.
- The camera has iTR (metering sensor-assisted servo tracking) just like the EOS-1D X
- The camera should be compatible with f/8 lenses at the center, and maybe more points.
The other possibility is 800mm f/5.6 Development announcement.
SADLY no information available about the Canon SX60 HS camera….