The Fujifilm S9400W is bit affordable, small in size and features more ISO range compared to Samsung WB220F, but on the other hand the Samsung WB220F have 10X more optical zoom and bigger zoom lens and battery grip…
Fujifilm FinePix S9400W Major Features
- 16.2 Mp 1/2.3″ BSI CMOS Sensor
- Fujinon 50x Optical Zoom Lens
- 24-1200mm f/2.9-6.5 (35mm Equivalent)
- 3.0″ 460k-Dot LCD Monitor
- 0.2″ 200k-Dot Electronic Viewfinder
- Full HD 1080i Video Recording at 60 fps
- 5-Axis Image Stabilization in Movie Mode
- Built-In Wi-Fi Connectivity
- Continuous 10 fps Shooting and ISO 12800
- Intelligent Digital Zoom and Super Macro
Samsung WB2200F Major Features
- 16MP BSI CMOS Sensor
- 60x Optical Zoom
- Wide-angle 20mm Lens
- 3.0″ hVGA LCD Screen
- 1080/30p Full HD Movie Video
- Tag & Go 1-Touch Sync to Smartphone
- Auto Share Saves Images to Smartphone
- Phone Control via Remote Viewfinder
- i-Function Allows Full Manual Control
- Ergonomic Dual-Grip
Fujifilm FinePix S9400W vs. Samsung WB2200F Specification Comparison Table.
Optical Zoom: Samsung WB2200F have 10X more optical Zoom than Fujifilm FinePix S9400W, you get more coverage of Fujifilm FinePix S9400W.
Aperture Range: Samsung WB2200F aperture Range is better than Fujifilm FinePix S9400W, the bright aperture lenses capture more incoming light to the sensor, create more DOF, better color and contrast reproduction and it also create less noise during low-light situation.
Better low light performance – The Fujifilm FinePix S9400W features more ISO range compared Samsung WB2200F, the ISO range of Fujifilm FinePix S9400W is upto 12800, Samsung WB2200F is limited to 6400 only.
Hence you will get more clear images with Fujifilm FinePix S9400W.
Better Video Mode: Fujifilm FinePix S9400W features better video mode compared to Samsung WB2200F.
Fujifilm FinePix S9400W captures Full HD Video capture @ 60fps frame rate; Samsung WB2200F is limited to @30 fps only.
Dimensions: Fujifilm FinePix S9400W is smaller than Samsung WB2200F.
Weight: Fujifilm FinePix S9400W lighter than Samsung WB2200F.
Verdict: If you are a megazoom fan go for Samsung WB220F, otherwise Fuji is giving excellent bunch of features under affordable price-point.
Buy Fujifilm S9400W from Amazon || Buy Samsung WB2200Ffrom Amazon
Get Canon EOS 5D Mark IV, Sony A9 and Nikon Fullframe Mirrorless News Alert
Please look out for the Confirmation / Activation email that you’ll get shortly. If you don’t get it check your junk mail folder as occasionally they do get filtered.