Fujifilm X-A1 vs. Canon EOS M – Take a look between the comparison of Fujifilm X-A1 and Canon EOS M, the Fujifilm X-A1 features 16.3MP APS-C CMOS Sensor and EXR Processor II on the other hand Canon EOS M features 18.0 MP CMOS (APS-C) Sensor and DIGIC 5 Image Processor, take a look at the Major Specification Below.
Fujifilm X-A1 Major Features
- 16.3MP APS-C CMOS Sensor
- EXR Processor II
- 3.0″ 920k-Dot Tilting LCD Monitor
- Full HD 1080p Video with Stereo Sound
- Built-In Wi-Fi Connectivity
- Extended Sensitivity to ISO 25600
- Continuous Shooting Rate of 5.6 fps
- Advanced SR AUTO and Q Menu Button
- Film Simulation and Advanced Filters
Canon EOS M Major Features
- 18.0 MP CMOS (APS-C) Sensor
- DIGIC 5 Image Processor
- Full HD 1080p Movie with Focus Tracking
- 3.0″ Touch Screen LCD with 1040K-dots
- Touch AF and Multi-touch Operation
- Hybrid CMOS Auto-focus for Photo & Video
- Compatible with Canon EF and EF-S Lenses
- ISO 100-12800, Expandable to 25600 (H)
Fujifilm X-A1 vs. Canon EOS M Specification Comparison Table.
Canon EOS M is 1 year 2 month older than Fujifilm X-A1.
Sensor: Canon EOS M have more megapixels compared to Fujifilm X-A1, on the other hand Fujifilm X-A1 features bit bigger sensor than Canon EOS M.
Fuji features big photodiodes compared to Canon EOS M hence you get more details at pixel to pixel level and less noise at high ISO range.
Better AF System: Canon EOS M features Phase + contrast AF System; on the other hand Fujifilm X-A1 features Contrast AF system.
Better Shutter Range: Canon EOS M features better shutter range but, Fujifilm X-A1 features faster shooting speed compared to Canon EOS M.
Video: Fujifilm X-A1 and Canon EOS M both camera feature full HD video recording @ 30fps.
Display: Canon EOS M features bigger and high resolution display compared to Fujifilm X-A1.
Battery Life (CIPA): Fujifilm X-A1 battery rating is 350 shots and other hand Canon EOS M 230 shots. According to CIPA.
Dimensions: Fujifilm X-A1 is smaller than Canon EOS M.
Weight: Canon EOS M lighter than Fujifilm X-A1.
Price: Fujifilm X-A1 16-50mm Lens: $599.00 and Canon EOS-M EF-M 18-55mm Lens: $339.00
Verdict: With Fujifilm X-A1 you get better image quality and with EOS M you get better AF system , we recommend you to buy Fujifilm X-A1.